Gkit Levels Resetting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sismy, Jan 11, 2019 at 10:42 PM.

?

What do you think should happen?

1. Reset Gkits

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dont reset gkits, but make a server requirement/other way of balancing

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Sismy

Sismy Active Member
    Emperor+

The new update is cool in my opinion 100%, making old gkits alot better, giving top+ more perms to make it a good thing to buy, cheaper prices, weakness fixed, and bugs fixed making the quality of life better. Sounds great, but I have one discrepency. Gkit levels resetting... I think maybe sure it would be op in the beggining, and it would, but why not just make a type of requirement of the server to complete until it meets it, then it wont beable to use that level, for example, 200m nrg donated or something like that. I just think loosing possibly paid for with irl money every wipe, it would make the flares off the store less wanted.. Considering both reasonings from differing sides matters here.. Whats all of your opinions?

2. Midkip

Midkip Well-Known Member
    Vulcan Sahara I Birch Emperor Martian

The point of it is so excess gkit beacons aren't useless that way when you get them in each season they have a purpose

3. Sismy

Sismy Active Member
    Emperor+

people could just bypass that with using alts, making people who have alts way more overpowered as planet resets, and people without that kinda money/resources unable to do it