GKIT Levels and Resets.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by zTazza, Jan 11, 2019 at 4:42 PM.

?

What do you think GKIT Levels should do on reset?

1. Stay the same (reducing the fun of grinding some GKITs on new seasons)

2. Reduce by 1 Level on all GKITs each time the planet resets

3. Reset all GKITs back to Level 0 on Planet Resets.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. zTazza

zTazza Well-Known Member
    Spruce Vulcan Overlord Emperor Alien

So, I don't make suggestions much as I personally just play the game as it comes and adapt my play style to give me the advantage over others, but the new GKIT Levels should not go back to 0 on resets as it takes away an aspect of the game that helps greatly on resets.

I make this point as if you spend money to obtain these flares, which only give a chance for a perm, to then claim said perm and it be taken from you on planet resets, personally seems ludicrous to me. (If myself and others have misunderstood this please tell me)

I agree with the concept of Top Rank+ being able to obtain new items in their /rankkits but for any of the lower ranked players, these GKIT's will be harder to come by without spending some of their hard earned doubloons from all of that lawn mowing they do.

Possibly making the current GKIT Level for your current reduce by 1 level per planet reset could make more sense with purchasing them and going out of your way to obtain them in game, further than Level 0.

Again, thank you to the Cosmic Staff for listening to some of the players suggestions, and thank you for spending your time reading these suggestions.

- zTazza

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. mistakes2k

mistakes2k Active Member
    Ulterior Emperor

Agree , maybe they should make it that you have a small % to lvl it up each time you get your gkits (like in factions)

3. RadiateXD

RadiateXD Member
    Emperor Martian

ye I agree, because I know personally I want to be able to get good stuff, but I can't go p2w anymore, and with gkit prices also rising, and then now I need to level up my old gkits, I just can't keep up.

4. Garyyy_

Garyyy_ Well-Known Member
    Spruce Vulcan Overlord Emperor Martian

5. Miinigun

Miinigun Well-Known Member
    Spruce Ash Emperor

I think the gkit levels should go back down to level 0 on reset cause either way you won't be able to use them until 10 people are 90 or fund is paid off so it would give players loads of time to buy gkits to increase the tiers and yes if your p2w it will be easy but all so if your a hard grinder it would be easy as well
    Don't hate me in dis bby <3

6. justanf

justanf Member
    Ash

well i haven't got a gkit in my whole time being on cosmic map 3 val-map 4 but i wouldn't want to lose the gkit when i took so long to get it