2FA i need admin help only.

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dambien, Dec 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dambien

Dambien Active Member
    Sapling Emperor Martian

I am just going to start from the beginning. Basically, I was locked out of my phone for over a weak, but I could still play prisons. But one day I come home from school and saw we got new internet. I was happy because I was hoping the server wouldn't lag as much when I played. I get on the server and I cannot get into the server because of the 2fa. At first, I think well damn I have to wait for my phone to be fixed. Which 2 weeks later I still can't get into it. I mean it's my problem but still... So for days, I try ways to get in. And thought that I could use authy on another phone, I tried it, and it would give me codes. But the codes wouldn't work. **PLEASE HELP**

2. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Ra Oak Pioneer

And why I don't recommend using 2fa......

3. ItsJerb

ItsJerb Moderator
    Moderator Sahara IV Emperor Explorer Magma Martian

Hey Dambien!

We are not able to disable 2fa off of players accounts as warned before you set up 2fa. The only options you have available to you is to do one of the following:

1. Try and recover your authy account. (If youused the Authy App to set-up your 2fa with)

2. Use the backup codes you were provided with when you originally set up your 2fa. You can attempt to find the backup codes via your logsusing this method here: Click Here

Note: On the section where it tells you to search for locked foreversearch for scratch codes instead!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.