Pv Rows and Homes

Discussion in 'General' started by MrCabinier, Nov 9, 2018.

1. MrCabinier

MrCabinier Active Member
    Spruce Vulcan+ Pioneer

Can we all just agree that +Pv rows and +homes should be added to the server store?

I am literally 3 rows short of the max 5 full pv's and its annoying trying to find them. Literally no one sells them and when one comes on to the servers some trainee gets it, doesn't understand the value of it and then claims it. I've been asking for this for a while and would really like to see it make an appearance on the server store

2. Yesty

Yesty Active Member
    Plutonian Noble

-1 The server is already p2w, if you want to p2w for pv rows you should buy simple contrabands, not pv rows directly. Just like if you want a perm gkit you buy flares and not the gkit directly.

3. Flamederg

Flamederg Active Member
    Birch Magma Noble

Yea. Its a bit more balanced if you had a chance to get items. Server would be broken if you could direct buy those kinds of items.

4. Freqing

Freqing Member
    Scoria Majesty

@Flamederg please do not grave dig, this post was over 3 weeks old.
    Because you seem to be new to the forums and want to post and get your forums stats up, please generally look for threads to post on that are around 3-7 says old. Just keep in mind my friend

Pls lock

5. DjKingFlame

DjKingFlame Well-Known Member
    Spruce Underling Emperor Magma

why would you lock it? its still a good suggestion, they added black scrolls and white scrols to server store, both you can get from contras but u cant buy beds and pv rows, so this question or suggestion is relevant

6. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Vulcan Oak Pioneer

They consider gravedig at 3 weeks I think? so this is 3 weeks plus +/- 1 a day. depending on what time the post was. @Freqing might not even be a gravedig.