CosmicPrisons Is Dying Heres Why....

Discussion in 'General' started by GetStrafq, Nov 4, 2018.

?

+1 or -1

1. +1

91.4%
  2. -1

8.6%
  1. GetStrafq

GetStrafq Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Sahara V Spruce Emperor Martian Pioneer

The reason I think CosmicPrisons is dying is because of the new pvp update. Not that I don't like how fast you can die in diamond its the fact of how you get "god diamond sets" Last night on Sov. my gang Pandemic was at pit last night and we killed daddy_0_5 in his full 41 diamond set. After we killed him about 10mins later he charged back all because we killed him in his diamond god set that took him about 200+ million energy to make[​IMG]

How they could fix this (My idea): They could fix this by reversing the update and changing it back to how it used to be where you throw your armor piece into the enchanting portal at spawn. Because right now dust is also very useless once you have a Prestige 5 Diamond Pickaxe. They could change this all by using the old enchanting method but just up the energy price per lvl on a diamond, iron, gold, lether ect.... Now for diamond for example it used to be 6.6Million Energy for a level 30 diamond piece. That means that each full diamond set level 30 would cost about 26.4 Million Energy which only takes about 10 hours to grind up when mining diamond and about 5 hours when your mining emmy ore. If they could just change it so then a level 30 diamond piece cost about 20 Million Energy per piece that means a full set would be 80 Million Energy and thats not including the sword the sword could cost about 25 Million energy so that means the whole set would be about 105 Million Energy. Now some people might say thats a ton of energy but really its not when looking at how it costs around 200+Million energy to make a 41 set. Now yes they need to get all gear at a certain level so people couldn't have full maxed sets and rule the server. This would make diamond god set creation easier for people who lose there sets and it would let them stay and not want to quit because they lost a set. Now here is why I think they should reverse it... Right now for example say you want to put Lucky 4 onto your diamond piece well if your not starting from GKit then heres the process you must go at. Lucky 1 to Lucky 2 tp Lucky 3 to Lucky4 now lucky 4 costs about 17 Million Energy to apply. Now along that process say you have lucky 3 85% Sucess to 15% Destroy well say you put 10Million energy onto the book and throw it into the protal and the book gets destroyed well now good job you just wasted so much energy just to get a 10% legendary page. Yeah no one likes that.

Another thing CosmicPrisons MUST change is the staff. Right now yes, the staff is good but very inactive/afk half the time. For example whenever there is no staff on theres that one person that will spam riot in chat until a staff member gets on or a ban team+ mutes them. Now there is staff on Sov, Sahara, and sometimes Ulu. But Val and Zyphon have 0 staff what so ever. How they can fix this hire more staff members for each planet and if a staff member because inactive then they should be demoted and or put on "leave" until they come back.

Thats all I have to say about CosmicPrisons right now thanks for reading all of this if you did.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Deadfrontier20

Vulcan

Yes i believe that is the case due to the fact that even with applying berserk 5 takes 40m energy to just apply due to the fact that right off the bat i had it at 100% success rate with 05 failure witch is enough to make 2 max level cell guards like come on when people would also trade that amount of energy for a refined emmy satchel on valron thats really bad

3. The_Cosmic_Ngus

The_Cosmic_Ngus Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Sahara V Spruce Underling Imperial

+1 , this server is an absolute joke ATM on planet sahara i give all my energy that i mine away or i make god picks for every tier because im 102 and have everything i need and i am not spending energy on a diamond set because of the fear i will loose it and let an enemy gain a set and make me mad, i prefer to just give the energy away to some new players than make a diamond set that you cant even use to drive-by because the server is broken and not even fun anymore @XsSlayeR3

4. NotCanary

NotCanary Active Member
    Vulcan Explorer

Completely agree. Even if it's kinda fun to make sets it's way too expensive and just doesn't feel like the prisons way.

5. AntiPoison

AntiPoison Member
    Vulcan Noble

Also make raiding possible

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Ra Oak Pioneer

A bit of advice, The owners are only out to get your money, problems like you have described is just a continuation of a set of problems that has existed since the birth of this server 2 or so years ago.

Example, they have never got cells or raiding right. EVER. There has for the life of this server always been something wrong with the cell that was a serious problem.

PVP, they have never got this right EVER too. The first 1.5 years, only 1 or 2 people would make it to diamond through account sharing then boost their friends and ruin the server for everyone else.

now they finally update to tackle this then screw up energy ruining what they apparently fixed.

Save your money and move on.

P.S. daddy_0_5 made the smartest choice he possibly could. He's gone, he can now do healthy things like read a book, ride a bike and spend his money hopefully on something useful. To bad paypal won't give him his money back.

7. TheGrinderBro

TheGrinderBro Well-Known Member
    Sahara IV Vulcan Overlord Birch Emperor Martian

8. Freqing

Freqing Member
    Noble

9. Herobrine64

Herobrine64 Well-Known Member
    Supreme

The thing is, is that prisons added the pvp update, which I was fine with. Players just needed to get used to the fact that they couldn’t have maxed sets, and needed to strategize their enchants.

Instead of telling players they need to get used to it, what does prisons do? Release two godset gkits to make players (and their wallets) happy. This isn’t acceptable, and this server is dying because of it.

The owners are just trying to squeeze every last cent out of the server before it completely dies and they pawn it off to a poor soul who wants to buy it.

10. QQKachoo2085

QQKachoo2085 Moderator
    Moderator Ulterior Overlord Ash Elder Emperor

Sure, having a max set is nice but the reality is that it just isn't needed all the time. A gang of people that work together will take down a god set every day of the week

• RIP RIP x 1
  11. Limoe

Limoe Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Supreme Ulterior Ash Birch Pioneer

it's ded because they keep making the grind harder and then nounbanning all the people who are able to grind that hard

• EZ EZ x 1
  12. BlueKnight04

BlueKnight04 Active Member
    Spruce Imperial Plutonian Pioneer

Tru

13. Sh3rpness

Sh3rpness Active Member
    Imperial

Rip to Daddy OOF

14. Galaxy77YT

Galaxy77YT Member
    Sapling Supreme

I would say the pvp update broke both the pvp and the gkits. Before only iapetus and enchanter gave nrg. now even the vulk gkit gives nrg and the 2 new demi set making gkits just break the economy so much that it still is unbalanced on sov and making the grind a lot tougher for people who join here new. I joined a year back and i've a few things here and there but then again without p2w. adding more p2w was definetly not the solution to fixing a pvp update that went wrong. i feel that this is no longer prisons but cosmic pvp as everything is pretty much the same now. insane grind for newbies, easy wins for p2w and just no life the game to become op

#FixCosmicPrisons

15. Slippys

Slippys Active Member
    Emperor Martian

+1, i 1000000% agree with this honestly i just want everything before cell update lol and can you make a raiding post cause this one is very well made. Thanks!

16. Hockeyguys

Hockeyguys Member
    Sahara III Scoria Overlord Elder Emperor

Who needs a diamond set when you can just use a Grim or Ares set... not worth it to make one, blsckscroll some springs 3 and bam you got yourself a set.

• Like Like x 1
  17. 4L8

4L8 Member
    Supreme Spruce Divergent Pioneer

Yes i believe that is the case due to the fact that even with applying berserk 5 takes 40m energy to just apply due to the fact that right off the bat i had it at 100% success rate with 05 failure witch is enough to make 2 max level cell guards like come on when people would also trade that amount of energy for a refined emmy satchel on valron thats really bad

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  18. jasonchen01

jasonchen01 Member
    Emperor Martian

19. Eazywon

Eazywon Active Member
    Sapling Emperor Martian

20. ImPeppaPig

ImPeppaPig Member
    Sahara II Overlord