Heroic Gkits

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ArizonaNoodle, Oct 9, 2018.

1. ArizonaNoodle

ArizonaNoodle Well-Known Member
    Ra Emperor Martian

With the new addition of the Pvp Update and Ares Gkit some of the other gkits are currently lacking compared to others. Instead of nerfing Ares Gkit I believe that other gkits should be Heroified so they are more useful.

Atheos Gkit
    When the Atheos Gkit first came out it was very sought after for one main reason. Lucky IV .At the time the only ways to get Lucky IV were from the mystery man and from this gkit, and it was very expensive from the mystery man. However now lucky can only be level 1 on this gkit, but you can get Lucky IV on the gkit that is already the most overpowered in the game. Cap out Ares at Lucky III and bring back Lucky IV to Atheos.

Colossus Gkit
    Colossus faces a similar problem as Atheos, Gears III is the most prominent enchant on this gkit and just like Atheos it was nerfed and put onto the Ares Gkit. However instead of removing gears 3 from Ares and putting it back on Colossus I think Colossus should get it’s own special twist to it. This could come in the form of adding a special enchant to it (such as Enlighted IV) or adding an energy orb to it perhaps. At the moment Colossus and Atheos are easily the most useless gkits in the game and are mostly rolled for the bit of energy you get from tinkering them.

Warlock, Enchanter, and Iapetus
    These Gkits are definitely some of the better ones in the game at the moment, and that’s for one reason. They all give a lot of energy. However a lot of energy has a completely different meaning now on prisons. Sure when enchanter first came out 800,000 energy was an absolutely absurd amount, but now it’s not so much. If you have every gkit unlocked you can expect to get around 2.5-3.5 million energy depending on how lucky you get with your rolls. That’s enough to get about a level 25 wood pickaxe, considering a lot of people have several accounts with gkits on them you can get a LOT of energy from these things. The effectiveness isn’t the problem I have with these gkits, it’s the fact that they all do virtually the same thing. Each of these should have their own twist that’s not just what tool or armor piece you will receive.

Zenith
    Zenith, before fund, was one of the best starting gkits. It gave you a decent level pick to get ahead of the competition. Now it is one of the more mediocre ones, still slightly above Colossus and Atheos, but not nearly as good as the energy givers. The biggest problem with Zenith is the enchants it gives you. It is more important than ever to get enchants like Momentum, Fracture, Superbreaker, etc. on your pickaxe. Sure 1% of the time you may get lucky and get all the enchants you were looking for and that can be your starting pickaxe. However 99% of the time you are going to see a magnetism or a fortify or any unecessary enchant and just start from scratch. To buff zenith you should be able to blacklist enchants in a custom menu (much like you change the level of gear you receive). This way you will only receive the enchants you want and zenith will once again be a useful gkit.

Ares
    Here’s where people are probably going to want to crucify me. I like the new Ares Gkit. Everybody was complaining about how much energy it takes to make a godset so what did they do? They added a gkit that gives you a lot of the most energy costly enchants. Could they have done this better and differently? Yes. However I believe the right intentions were there. It is too late to nerf it at this point because players, like me, who payed an arm and a leg for this gkit would be outraged.

If anyone has ideas please put them in the replies or if you feel so inclined make another post about what you believe should be done with gkits.

2. Herobrine64

Herobrine64 Well-Known Member
    Supreme

-/+1
    I feel like this is a step in the right direction, and with a few changes, could bring the players back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. WynnChairman

WynnChairman New Member
    Birch

4. Destroyer9020

Destroyer9020 Active Member
    Sahara I Ash Divergent Explorer Majesty

Adding a new type of kits won’t change anything, like Ares needs to be nerfed or the other gkits buffed

5. WynnChairman

WynnChairman New Member
    Birch

He's talking about giving each a buff, each distinct gkit he listed has a further amount to its approach.

6. DamageDoer

DamageDoer Active Member
    Spruce Underling Vulcan

I don’t understand how you could misinterpret that so much lol

7. ENGL4ND

ENGL4ND Well-Known Member
    Ash

Lol

8. ArizonaNoodle

ArizonaNoodle Well-Known Member
    Ra Emperor Martian

Thats... exactly what i’m saying lmao