rants about casmeic prisons

Discussion in 'General' started by BigJack67, Sep 15, 2018.

?

do u agree

1. yeas

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. nouh

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. sub to RoastdBacon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigJack67

BigJack67 Member
    Sapling

Casmeic prisons
    FIRST THING
    I dont get how u are supose to mine in a prison in outer space that gives u the ability to have cells and u can buy swords and stuff in the shop in real prisons yea i dont think u can buy SWORDS in shops pretty sure thats a 'Controband' and when gaurds see that ur holding a SWORD they prob gunna kill u with a shotgun or pepperspray ur face and chop u up with there sticks and stuff and in this casmeic prisons u like hold out ur swords and stuff infront of gaurds and u hit them and they say I WOULDNT DO THAT IF I WERE U i am pretty sure if u do that in real life the gaurds will rape u to death.
    SECOND THING
    casmeic prisons is a bad prison very bad lik if u want to make a prisons server make it more real lik dont add mines OUTSIDE OF THE PRISON BECAUSE US PRISONSERS CAN ESCAPE THE PRISON LIK THE GAURDS DO NOTING TO STOP U and also the gaurds are very very useless like in real life no such thing like if u are pass the gaurds range and they are staring at u and u hit somting dey do noting but if u step back 1 block and u hit someone GAURDS WILL KILL U NOW like wat just 1 block cant u see that or ur just far sighted or somting lik all the gaurds are very useless.
    THIRD THING
    this is just stupid lik casmeic prisons have a store where u can buy stuff lik controbands and stuff lik how do prisonsers lik us buy stuff inside of PRISONS and then we get them from paying MONEY lik lik lik a credit card lik in prisons we dont have credit cards or stores and lik theres controbands and ranks in the prisons lik how do u buy controbands from the store without the garuds knowing dat and why are dey called controbands when u buy them in a STORE pretty sure u cant smuggel ur controbands into a store and sell it also controbands falling from the sky so ur saying that people drop off there controbands from the sky and den we are suppose to mine it kk space aliens are smuggling controbands cool

if a staff locks this thread i will kill my self becuz this anit spam i took time making this thread and if they do i will come to ur house and i will kill u

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. BlueKnight04

BlueKnight04 Active Member
    Spruce Imperial Plutonian Pioneer

3. ENGL4ND

ENGL4ND Well-Known Member
    Ash

Well he made a death threat first of all and second, spam @ItsJerb @LadTheDad

4. Wahooooooo

Wahooooooo Active Member
    Explorer Magma

Dude, you need to work on your grammar and spelling.

5. BigJack67

BigJack67 Member
    Sapling

ban me kids see if i care i quit anyways

6. Midkip

Midkip Well-Known Member
    Sahara I Ash Birch Emperor Martian

7. LadTheDad

LadTheDad Moderator
    Moderator Alpha Tester II Sahara V Vulcan Overlord Elder Emperor

Hi BigJack67
    I'm sorry you feel this way, but making death threats and threatening to kill yourself isn't the way to go about things. If you don't enjoy the server no one is forcing you to play.

---Locked---​

• Savage Savage x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.