FIX THE GUARDS

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 11Myths, Sep 15, 2018.

1. 11Myths

11Myths Member
    Underling

So recently I have been raiding with my gang and we came across this extremely annoying bug or if its in the game. So we will be killing front guards get them low then they would randomly stop coming out. We would do everything we could to get them out, we would back off try to get close, but they wont come out and they will just heal. For example, we will drop a lvl 15 guard from say, 2600 down to 900 then it will just not come out and heal to like 1300 then come back out again. After it comes out we drop it, it stays in again and the same process over and over. Today we were raiding and I lost a god set because of this glitch. We were doing a casual raid just kickback, not really worrying, there were some plains but we were not really worried about them. So we were killing the guards and they went in and healed while we were in there proximity. So we had to spend spend like 2 hours more constantly fighting it. So after we were still fighting the guard it was about 300, we were fighting two guards at the same time btw. These other gods come out of nowhere we are all low from guards, they kill like 3 of us all low in god sets. If you seen this thx for reading comment if this has happened to you before to.

2. JulianJ_YT

JulianJ_YT Member
    Underling

I was part of this, this raid is not the first time, we have raided multiple bases and they have a stair case and water and it glitches the guards were they wont walk out and sometimes heal 100-2000 health extremely fast. This NEEDS to be fixed, I lost a god set that I spent all of my grinding and p2w money on, I spent all my time on it and the guards kept glitching and me and a friend died from other players because of this, we would have been done with the raid, hours before. PLEASE fix this and thank you.

3. CraftStarOr123

CraftStarOr123 Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Ash Emperor

Its on purpose. When the guards go below half hp they go back to regain a bit. Thats why you need to break the doors, get into the cell and kill the guards while they regen.

4. Duck_2

Duck_2 Active Member
    Sahara IV

Yea, not a glitch. Smartest thing to do is to have a guy assigned with breaking down the doors.

5. 2MuchSkillForU

2MuchSkillForU Active Member
    Supreme Scoria

'raiding is balanced' - all staff members 2018

• Kappa Kappa x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. ENGL4ND

ENGL4ND Well-Known Member
    Ash

Just break the doors if the guards aren’t attacking you... you guys are obviously not the best at raiding

7. ItsJarhead

ItsJarhead Active Member
    Sahara II

Gold raiding this is impossible.

8. DamageDoer

DamageDoer Active Member
    Spruce Underling Vulcan

Then get a medium cell

9. 11Myths

11Myths Member
    Underling

This really depends on the type of cell, if someone has a stair in front that goes up and after that water, then there is no door you could break. All you can do is kill guards to get access to that part of the cell. And if they go inside and heal it is pretty much impossible...

10. CraftStarOr123

Then you go through the water untill you get to the guards. You can't completely block off the way to guards or the inspector will come in and start breaking blocks.

11. Logical__

Logical__ Member
    Sahara V Pioneer

This is apart of prisons when the guard gets down to a certain health it will go back to its position and heal up if there is another guard out attacking while it is healing the guard will not come back until it is at the max regen health

12. CrystalFar

CrystalFar Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Sahara III Supreme Spruce Vulcan Pioneer

You aren’t the first person to say this... maybe something needs to be done. But if they fix the guards I’ll get raided :(

13. CraftStarOr123

What planet u on

14. BlueKnight04

BlueKnight04 Active Member
    Spruce Imperial Plutonian Pioneer

Oh ty for the sets, and this is his w guards work