Legendary Lost Guide #1: The New Depature [Sahara Eddition]

Discussion in 'Player Made Guides' started by Angels_Gaming, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Angels_Gaming

Angels_Gaming New Member

Entry Log 1:
    Today I found a strange portal into the Cosmic Universe Realm. Its strange as when I entered it I got to choose which "Port" link I wanted to connect to... I obviously selected the Sahara prison link as I was sent to investigate the strange planets 1 by 1.

Entry Log 2:
    Today I was mining some resources with my Wooden Pick-axe when after a while it transformed and glowed. I must investigate further to uncover this strange event!

Entry Log 3:
    Hmm.. how bizarre! I discovered today after some further research that this strange energy that transformed my Pickaxe is called "Cosmic Energy" and after exploring some of the planet I came across a crater known as the Cosmic Wormhole!

It turns out that when the "Cosmic Energy" reaches 100% (5-6 stacks worth of mining) you can chuck it into the strange wormhole and convert the energy into 1 of many "Enchants" I must be onto a miracle or something!

However you must pay close attention to the "Failure" and "Success" rate as it seems to have a good chance to go wrong!

Entry Log 4:
    Welp today could not have gotten any worse! I just got caught by a guard sneaking out outside curfew and got myself slammed into a prison.. .guess I should make good use of the tools I got and get out the prison.

I know it won't be easy... *sighs* it normally never is, but I am at least save within the prison confines until I go away from the guards!

Entry Log 5: [Coming in October !!!]

I have no gang with me but slowly and steadily I will survive and be freed!

#1 Angels_Gaming, Sep 9, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  2. Herobrine64

Herobrine64 Well-Known Member
    Supreme

Cool guide format! I like it!

3. Snorylax

Snorylax Well-Known Member
    Sahara V Vulcan Emperor Martian

Oooooooooo

4. ENGL4ND

ENGL4ND Well-Known Member
    Ash

I think 8tdmgood but remember that the story line needs to have prisons in it.

5. Angels_Gaming

Angels_Gaming New Member

It will be patient

6. wuntico

wuntico Member
    Explorer Noble

i love the guide format maybe you should ask as a suggestion to make a storyline for cosmic prisons

7. Angels_Gaming

Angels_Gaming New Member

Updated !