Christmas planet release, we know you gonna :P and reset dates.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kevin0808, Aug 12, 2018 at 7:18 PM.

1. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Active Member
    Sahara II Ra Oak Pioneer

It be really nice if resets were spaced out properly, and even nicer if old planets were merged. The Christmas season is always the best time of year for cosmic to put out a new planet, you know it, and we know it.

When the time comes, please please please, don't be resetting planets shortly after the launch of the new one. Zyphon is packed, lots of players all fighting to get to the top the Competition is great, But Valron is resetting very soon, and Sahara shortly after.

These resets are happening right when a good chunk of the Zyphon planet is getting powered up and wanting to raid and poof. It will loose a huge # of players to the new resets.

ulu suffered this fate RIP #ulu.

The suggestion is give a new planet 3 months with no other resets. Looking at the planets age, A xmas planet will fall into this gap, were nothing will reset for a long time.

2. th3po0ka

th3po0ka Well-Known Member
    Divergent

while reseting a planet during christmas isn't necessarily the best it does help the server a lot, tbh i wouldn't mind if the planets were spaced closer together so there were some chill planets like ulu and competitive ones like zyphon.

3. CraftStarOr123

CraftStarOr123 Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Ash Emperor

Nobody said they will release a xmas planet yet... Don't assume anything unless you have proof of it happening. During christmas sov should reset and many players will be moving there. A new planet seems unnecessary as most planets barely have enough players to run.

4. Epicproportions

Epicproportions Active Member
    Sahara III

Zyphon got released ^

5. CraftStarOr123

Zyphon has nothing to do with christmas? Its the middle of summer rn...

6. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Active Member
    Sahara II Ra Oak Pioneer

Don't make me slap you with a elementary math book. 2+2 = 4

Xmas = kids with lots of $$$ = Sales = P2W = Woofless $$$$ p2w christmas.

Of course there will be a xmas planet nothing to assume, IT's when rob rakes in the most moola.

I also predicted this summer's planet, and last years xmas planet release months before they happened. and I was right.

7. CraftStarOr123

There will be sov reset happening during xmas. Also xmas is a few months away, no point suggesting it now.

8. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Active Member
    Sahara II Ra Oak Pioneer

no sov is due to reset around middle of november it'll be floating around day 220 then. yes there is every point in suggesting it now. then perhaps they won't do something like reset 2 planets within a month of the release like they just did now.

9. N8Vapes

N8Vapes Active Member
    Pioneer

Have planets ever merged on prisons before? If not I would hope it doesn’t happen for a while and also I would discourage looking at this server and wanting to add what cosmic pvp did/has. I’m not dis owning cosmic pvp but these serves are different in there own way and it needs to stay that way as the playing effect on here is more enjoyable than pvp and some others are the opposite. Don’t look for “wars or merge planets” because the sister server does it.

10. N8Vapes

N8Vapes Active Member
    Pioneer

Sorry but that’s why these get looked over dude. Money doesn’t or is claimed to have 0 to do with it. It would be wrong and they wouldn’t want to reset a planet later or earlier for money or for “woofless” that’s the least of there worries xD