New End Game Additions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by IMined, Aug 12, 2018 at 3:03 AM.

?

Which do you like the most or none at all?

1. Suggestion #1

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Suggestion #2

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. Suggestion #3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Suggestion #4

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. None

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. IMined

IMined New Member
    Sahara II Elder Magma

Hello Everybody,

Many of you probobly have no idea who I am but I am a avid prisons player. As someone who has hit 102 many times we all know how much of a drag it becomes to just mine gens then diamond pvp then mine emmy then go outpost. It all just becomes to bland. I suggest that Cosmic Prisons introduces a whole new way to play end game, and here are just some of my ideas...

1. New Ore Tier

As a 102 we all know you are able to mine emerald. Although a gen is only $240,000 which really is not much once you start to get alot of emerald gens. Imagine a new ore that is not regular vanilla minecraft ore. It really does not matter what the ore is but I will use obsidian as example. Lets say the only way to get this was from shards/contrabands or you could buy it in the store but it cost around $5,000,000 to buy and could only gens 1 crude. This would make players still want to grind end game and add more excitement to the game. Also with this you'd get more xp and energy.

2. Armor Set Abilities

Now in my opinion this is a must. With the way the server is now there is leather, gold, iron, and diamond armor. All of these can have the same enchants but all the tiers just do more damage/ protect more. What if we added some new armor pieces to the mix. What if you held an entire set of (just using these names as examples) Deadric armor then you could mine 25% faster. Then another set could allow you to do 10% more damage and another would allow you to heal your allies. Now only would this change pvp it would also challenge players to work harder for items.

3. New Sword/Pickaxe Tier

We all know that as of now diamond is the top tier armor/sword/pickaxe, but what if it wasn't. What if when you hit 103 (or maybe 102) you were able to get magical shards. These shards would have a rare chance of giving a new tier pickaxe (I was thinking 3 different types) and with these pickaxes they had special passive abilities on them. Here are some examples... 1.2x xp gain | 1.5x ores | 20% energy gain | able to mine any tier ore | etc. Then you would need to prestige that pickaxe to prestige 5 and still give end game players more to grind.

4. Dungeons

This would be a great addition for end game players. This would allow players to work towards getting different tier sets and work on pvp as well. This would be great if they are rare and have good loot as it would cause the gangs to work together to get and everyone will gain from it. This would also add hours more of game play and not to mention great content for Youtubers!

Thank you very much if you made it to the end and please be as critical as you want of all my suggestions. I'm open to it.

Sincerely,

~ IMined

2. CanaryTheCashew

Explorer Magma

Maybe give some examples of the chances of getting loot? say like 1/100k for example.

3. Death92

Death92 New Member
    Sahara I Ash Emperor Plutonian

Slayer. I think u should make it so lvl 90 can use diamond gear. Because some people realy want to use it but don't have enuff time.

4. Epicproportions

Epicproportions Active Member
    Sahara III

90 is too easy a grind now because of alot more energy in the market and prestiege picks. Thats why they changed it to level 100.

5. Ryan_the_Boss_10

Ryan_the_Boss_10 Alpha Tester I
    Alpha Tester I Spruce Ash Emperor

6. Epicproportions

Epicproportions Active Member
    Sahara III

Special sets... That is so p2w and will become that. Updates shouldnt have insane p2w potential as cosmic would abuse it. Dungeons are done the first days on pvp bc people buy keys. We already have special picks. Its called prestiege. A new ore tier isnt too bad, but we dont want gtop at 100+ billion bc emmie gens late game are so easy to have so many of. Its just how long u wanna mine em for and get shatter procks. 100 days in the map new gens would start creating so much money without needing time. Money would be easy to come by with thousands of emmie gens. The new gens would multiply in a matter of weeks, creating so much inflation. Thats the problem with a new ore tier. All these would eventually have a negative effect. Cosmic would abuse p2w, we already have prestige, and we dont need more late game inflation. And also early game with dungeons. Sadly, these where good ideas, but -1. Sorry :(

7. chrissquid

chrissquid Active Member
    Sahara II Underling

Suggestion 1: Idk it seems like it could be good at the same time it would have a lot of downsides
    Suggestion 2: -1 the only way to gt these would obviously be from cc's and from contrabands, or would end up becoming that
    Suggestion 3: -1
    Suggestion 4: +1

8. EmotionalDab

EmotionalDab New Member
    Plutonian

Everyone replying is making really good points but no one is offering any examples on what to do late game because there needs to be a change. I have not been at the point of end game but I have heard it gets boring from friends