Best planet?

Discussion in 'General' started by ILuvCactus, Aug 11, 2018.

1. ILuvCactus

ILuvCactus New Member

I'm new to prisions and would like to know the server that is the best for newbs. Like things in the player market being cheap and stuff.

2. Ryan_the_Boss_10

Ryan_the_Boss_10 Alpha Tester I
    Alpha Tester I Spruce Ash Emperor

depends on what you want
    if you want a competitive planet go to zyphon
    if you want a somewhat new planet but not that competitive go to ulu
    if you want late game/not much comp/very expensive eco, you can go with sov
    also valron is going to reset in about a week so if you want a fresh planet go there

those are the ones I recommend

3. Epicproportions

Epicproportions Active Member
    Sahara III

Sahara is a chill planet resetting in 4-5 weeks. It doesnt have insane comp and it has one of the nicest player bases. With new level caps it is hard to tell the economy but has somewhat expencive nrg late game as it has a greater demand. Sahara is one of the most populated planets, you just gota wait for reset for it to get fun and spicy. Its the most OG planet and doesnt require no lifing to still be in the game! I highly recommend sahara but if you wanna plat very soon go play valron reset ;)

4. IamKao

IamKao Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Overlord Elder Emperor Magma Martian

The cheapest would be Ulu, but if you want to learn quickly and be competitive in the near future i suggest playing Zyphon.

5. En7o

En7o Active Member
    Sahara I Overlord Ash Elder Emperor Plutonian

Sahara is a irrelvant planet, same w/ celes, val, and ulu. If you want a planet to play, play sov or zyphon. IF you want a fresh start valron is resetting in a few weeks.

6. BlueKnight04

BlueKnight04 Active Member
    Sapling Imperial Plutonian Pioneer

Lots of comp zyphon,No comp ulu, new in a week or two, valeon

7. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Active Member
    Sahara II Ra Oak Pioneer

Valeron will be dead just like ulu. These planets really only live once now.

8. Epicproportions

Sahara III

Irrelevant? Its just your ignorance because you only play those planets. I know from mine and other experiences. Sov and zyphon are mostly competitive, so you prefer them. Kinda sad how you think every planet is irrelevent other than your own planets. Each planet has different player bases. If you arent apart if them doesnt mean they are irrelevant. Zyphon and sov player bases are all from those "irrelevant" planets and most will move back when there home planet resets. I said irrelevant alot because i am kinda pissed at that comment... Which is full of lies :(

9. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Active Member
    Sahara II Ra Oak Pioneer

thats the thing, the only really relevant planet is the latest one, as the playerbase is spread to thin. ulu died within 2 weeks of reset, and valron last reset got like a month then dead. Now this reset valron will probs be dead just like ulu, 2 weeks and done.

Sov kept surviving because Rob played that one a couple times and major update were rolled out on it too. So there was strong interest for players to return.

People are catching on that planet hopping = a dead planet. I doubt as many will jump ship to valron this time or Sahara.

10. CraftStarOr123

CraftStarOr123 Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Ash Emperor

Ulu died within 2 days of reset, and valron will most likely survive longer. The biggest reason ulu died so fast is because zyphon reset a week earlier. Nobody will planet hop when they only reached 70 on the first planet. Valron will have a bigger playerbase on the start, as zyphon is no longer in the early stages of the game.

11. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Active Member
    Sahara II Ra Oak Pioneer

Valron never made a comeback last time, now there is even less interest in it.

12. Epicproportions

Sahara III

Most planets have their own player bases who play that planet and most quit till next map within 125 days. Sahara has one of the biggest of these player build ups so it shouldnt be dead when it resets. But i agree on planet wars... I think there should be 3 or 4 planets and more late game action to stop most planet hoppers and make it so players stay after a few months in!

13. Epicproportions

Sahara III

Ulu died bc it had no playerbase. All it had where people who moved to ulu and had it as their home planet. Sov has alot of og sahara and celest players but sahara has one of the biggest playerbase build up, many players call it their home and ulu didnt have that og support. Alot of alphad also have ranks their and dont wanna move. So do map 1 people like me. Sahara wont die quickly and lots of players including youtubers plat valron which has a few episodes from preston and rob and so has alot of its own player base. Ulu isnt every other planet, its just a result of having almost no people who call it home. Sahara and val wont die. Trust me.

14. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Active Member
    Sahara II Ra Oak Pioneer

Val is already dead.... Go do /ftop on it. 1 month in on zyphon = greater f top performance than the whole last map of valron

Last reset Valron lasted a month, and the playerbase has shrunk since.

Sahara will likely hold out for another reset, then they'll release a xmas planet. Everyone will jump ship again to it.

15. SabaGamer

SabaGamer Well-Known Member
    Noble

Dev planet is best by far, we just can’t play on it

16. Fintaxamar

Fintaxamar Member

LOL so true. it would almost be worth staff just to see :)

17. Fintaxamar

Fintaxamar Member

People have already said this I think but I want to express my point of view and an unbiased point if view...

Unbiased:
    Zyphon: very competitive, you’d struggle coz your joining late, most action packed
    Ulu: fresh start, Fresh economy, not too competitive, won’t go far in terms of future resets
    Valron: very old, resets in week or 2, won’t be competitive, fresh start
    Sovereign: reccomended for beginners, plenty of time to get to grips with the game, enough players online to answer all your questions

My view:
    Go zyphon coz it’s fun or go sovereign to learn the game then go valron for reset.

18. NZYoshi

NZYoshi Moderator
    Moderator Scoria Sahara I Divergent Emperor

Sov is best planet hands down ;) like everyone said wait for a planet reset if you wanna start fresh

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fintaxamar

Fintaxamar Member

Lol NZYoshi throwing out his opinions very strongly. I was watching one of Rob’s OG prisons series when you were only rank 2 and you couldn’t pick you pick axe enchants :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. SavageCactus

SavageCactus Member
    Sahara II

Sahara is a good planet because most comp went to zyphon before reset

• Informative Informative x 1