Zyphon Planet - A hopeful end to the unnecessary disliking.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sal__, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Sal__

Sal__ Well-Known Member
    Sahara V Vulcan Overlord Elder Emperor Martian YouTuber

Alright, planet Zyphon sounds like a complete change of cosmic prisons, I'll give you that. However, to all those hating on how it's being managed and ran, I think you should settle down, understand the pros, not just the cons, and wait until you actually play the planet instead of just saying it's going to "suck no matter what." Let's start with some of the new features of this update, and bring up the things that people have wanted and have been added.

• New Map - Breathtaking new build sporting a vast overworld, intricate mines, new /spawn, hidden easter eggs and some new features to balance the whole Cosmic Prisons Experience!
    • Guide for New Players - The Jail (Starting Zone): Get ready to jump in! Aimed at giving all new Prisoners a crash course in the basics. The Jail will be sure to help you get your feet wet and beneath you before throwing you out in the cold cruel world!
    • Account Sharing - Many players in the community have requested that we revisit alts, account sharing, and look at a means to balance the initial grind, the experience, and the safety of keeping your account secure. After months of brainstorming, we’ve come up with a solution that will help balance the equation. Introducing: Daily Level Caps.
    • P2Wing - P2Wing at the start of a planet has always been a massive way to improve your chances of being at the top, with this update, P2Wing will still help, but will not be nearly as OP as it used to be. The Daily Level Cap will make it so that even those hardest core of P2Wers will be restricted to a certain pace achievable by even those who don't spend a cent.
    • An Active Series by Rob and/or Preston - "Yes, yes we’ve heard the rumors too, can it be true? A new Prison? A new series with Poofless (Preston and Woofless)?!? Absolutely!"
    Alright, that's 5 things that the community has wanted for some time now, and have all been added and taken care of! What I think is that everyone is reading just to the part where it says "Daily Level Cap" and either not reading the rest, or having a mental breakdown over that one line. Many things have changed in this update, focus on all of it, and not just the negative stuff. Also, to those of you that just leave irrational and negative comments that are just plain rude and inconsiderate, what's the need? Why not give your opinion as constructive criticism to help the server instead of just saying:

This is just a small handful at the massive amount of negative and immature comments given without any reasoning for these opinions. If you're going to hate something, there's a reason, list the reason so you can perhaps help make a change to the thing you so strongly dislike. @ypperin did a very good job of answering and replying to your comments on the announcement post. :)

I'm not going to say anything negative because I haven't experienced the planet or what it will hold yet. Once I do, it will provide answers to all these questions and this controversy. The only issue I hope that is managed well is that if many people will be around the same level area, I truly hope that there will be more than enough ores for everyone at rotations. Otherwise, we'll have what happened on Valron again lol:
    [​IMG]
    Valron Public Mines (Gold Rotations) ^

Either way, I'm hyped for another planet and very happy it's so soon (2 days)! Cya guys there! :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. IamKao

IamKao Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Overlord Elder Emperor Magma Martian

FIRST?!?!?!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. mattyboy84

mattyboy84 Alpha Tester I
    Alpha Tester I Magma Noble

SECOND?!?!?!
    we all know Preston won't hold up the series

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. SabaGamer

SabaGamer Well-Known Member
    Noble

THIRD?!?!?
    Woofless and Preston will probably be able to owner hack to 105 on first day passing the lvl caps and then quit.

5. Salty_Pleb

Salty_Pleb Member
    Scoria Emperor

R u fucked in the head? The only thing they did right was they are making prisons die sooner with this update, they just dug there own grave and now no one will play this planet it’s gonna be shit rip prions and rip your YouTube account

6. mattyboy84

mattyboy84 Alpha Tester I
    Alpha Tester I Magma Noble

Your name is VERY fitting.
    chilllll

7. Salty_Pleb

Salty_Pleb Member
    Scoria Emperor

They ruined the server

8. Ryan_the_Boss_10

Ryan_the_Boss_10 Moderator
    Moderator Alpha Tester I Sahara III Ash Emperor Oak

9. evilfighter

evilfighter Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Vulcan Birch Divergent Emperor Pioneer

that wasn't the only gold rotations it was the safest one

10. IamKao

IamKao Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Overlord Elder Emperor Magma Martian

There were no hitman, so the only other gold rotations were covered by a regular guard in which players could easily be drive by'd by diamonds.

11. evilfighter

evilfighter Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Vulcan Birch Divergent Emperor Pioneer

Oh so hit man must of been added in half way in the map as I know on carnage it had hit man as I was having fun geting knocked around the map

12. Midkip

Midkip Well-Known Member
    Sahara I Ash Birch Emperor Martian

There hasnt been a single series Preston did on this server that lasted his valron one had about 6 episodes or so and was almost nothing interesting in those then his Sov map 3 series was 2 episodes and then never logged into the server again so the series and the last vs series was just rob to the point where Preston's gang basically gave up so the Poofless series are just Woofless series to address one them now P2W they will just stock up the p2w and keep using it when the level cap rises and they still p2w now Account Sharing people will just hit the cap stop continue next day leave come back next day etc they will still hit 100 in a few days it will change nothing. And now for the final issue this is the 6th planet the playerbase is spread thin enough as it is and this will only make worse now active servers struggle to keep over 200 the less active servers struggle to keep over 100 and the old ones dont even get 100. That is my opinion on this whole thing

13. ypperin

ypperin Enigma
    Administrator

Having no punctuation in a post is really challenging to read. Please make sure to use punctuation in larger posts as the meaning can be lost! Remember punctuation saves lives:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. ViroFreeze

ViroFreeze Active Member
    Spruce Ash

I like cooking my family, and my pets! ... lol you’re right, much better!

• Kappa Kappa x 1
  15. Salty_Pleb

Salty_Pleb Member
    Scoria Emperor

Why is that the only thing u address is his “punctuation”, ohhhhhh I know, it’s cause he’s 10000% right, the new planet is just a money grab cause they see the population dipping, so they release this while they can to make a couple bucks on the side then when the server dies, part ways lol, it’s smart, that’s what I would of done from a business stand point

16. P0LAND

P0LAND Well-Known Member
    Supreme Spruce Vulcan Sahara I Overlord

its cause she couldn't read shiz xd

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. WY00

WY00 Active Member
    Sahara III Vulcan Predator Divergent Elder Emperor

I remember forcing people to mine in tiny rotations back on Valron Map 1. Miss the good times

• GG GG x 1
  18. ypperin

ypperin Enigma
    Administrator

No I addressed his grammar because I found his post difficult to read and completely understand meaning I wasn't going to format a reply based on miscommunication because he couldn't be bothered to use any punctuation therefore resulting in misunderstanding and miscommunication.

tl:dr
    I can't reply because his punctuation cannot be implied and I don't want to misunderstand what he is trying to say.

Please, step away from the tinfoil hat. I promise it's not all a conspiracy.

19. CrystalFar

CrystalFar Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Sahara III Supreme Vulcan Elder Pioneer

4 episodes from Preston?

20. CraftStarOr123

CraftStarOr123 Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Ash Emperor Oak

New record? :O

I love how you are talking from a top players point of view. If I need to remind you, around 90% of the server don't acc share and don't have the time to grind to 100 in 2 weeks. For those people, this update saves them as they won't be drive byd before they are even able to hit 90. It just balances out the level differences between players. Top gangs always complained there was no comp, now that there is a chance to have an actual competition you are complaining?
    Don't put down something before you actually tried it...

#20 CraftStarOr123, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018