Why another planet...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Qcy, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Qcy

Qcy Active Member
    Elder Emperor Martian

So I saw the new zyphon planet thing in servers... Obviously we don't know if this will be a planet releasing soon but either way it's a bad idea in my mind. It may get that money rolling in a bit more but for the long term it will ruin the prisons experience. These planets resetting so quickly leads to so called "planet hoppers" where people quit a planet as soon as a new one releases. It's not the fault of the player, theres no choice in most situations because of the "death" of planets as soon as a new one releases. This leads to every planet but the new one having less than 100 players at a time and overall just a bad experience for the people who stay. That's why I planet hop, because others do it. So what do I propose should change you may ask? Well, planet wars similar to the ones on cosmicpvp. 5 planets is already way too many for the current player base especially since no big youtubers play on any of them. To add another to make a total of 6 planets to me is just absurd. I'd hope the admins would of thought of this but due to hint towards that fact, here I am. I suggest planet wars between Ulu and Valron which would occur mid-late july when Ulu would normally reset as both planets have less than 50 players at all times and ulu reaching less than 20. Furthermore, I suggest a planet war between Sahara and Celestial when Celestial's reset would normally occur. Obviously I have no clue what the plans are for this new planet but from what we know I personally think it should be abolished and keep a main three planets with spread out release dates in order to preserve gameplay for people who do not have the time and end up getting so close to their desired levels just to have the whole server quit to play the next map.

2. CraftStarOr123

CraftStarOr123 Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Ash Emperor

I agree there are too many planets for the player base, but idk if they might be adding more so there can be more than 2 wars goingnon xd

Tbh I think they are trying to support players staying longer on planets, based on the past few updates. They are adding more levels, much bigger cells, etc.. It takes way longer to reach end game now then it did before. Sov is around 3 months old and only a few players have fully reached end game...

3. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Ra Oak Pioneer

They are gonna release it anyway, regardless of the damage it does to the community. They want you to buy new ranks all over again. I only hope cosmic has learned from the HCF and Apocalypse failures.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Qcy

Qcy Active Member
    Elder Emperor Martian

Yea other updates support it but its all a waste because of so many planets, no point going to end game if theres nobody to fight.

Agreed.

5. Daylen00

Daylen00 Helper
    Helper Sahara V Explorer

If there was planet wars , sahara would win against celest

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Daylen00

Daylen00 Helper
    Helper Sahara V Explorer

Plus when rod said the big update would bring more people back... it didn’t. Now raiding is kinda broken aswell cause of the dmg as 1 person with a maxed dia godset can’t ecen take 1 guard with damage 3

7. Qcy

Qcy Active Member
    Elder Emperor Martian

Debatable.

8. Fearzu

Fearzu Member
    Sahara V Imperial Ash Divergent Elder

I can think of a few reasons why sahara would lose

9. Daylen00

Daylen00 Helper
    Helper Sahara V Explorer

Fearzu just stap. U play on ulu a dead planet and before u played with us on sahara..

10. IamKao

IamKao Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Overlord Elder Emperor Magma Martian

The big update spiked the population for about two days then when all the players were done testing the cells since every planet was so old it wasn’t worth playing, so the population is right now as if the big update never even happened. I know the dev team and staff members worked really hard on the cell update but right now we need to focus on building back the player base. Just because Woofless can make videos on Cosmic Prisons does not mean that Cosmic Prisons will always have enough players every time he comes back. The same players have watched his videos time and time again, and the cost of the cosmic crates are getting more and more expensive each month. The fact that this new planet is coming out even with the population of other planets being surprisingly low shows how much they seem to care about the player base of these servers. One of the planets needs to go down, or some new streamer/content creator needs to hop on the bandwagon, because if that does not happen the availability of enjoyable planets with communities will decrease. This is not a rant at staff it's just how many players on Cosmic Prisons feel about what's happening. Right now we don't need content, we need a reason for new players to come back to the server. If you are level 1 and everyone else is level 100 each server above 80 days old and by the time you even get halfway there you'd know that another server would reset and all that time you put in would be wasted. All I ask is that everyone needs to look at the regular player's point of view and we need to do something about it.

Thank you
    ~Kao

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Desiredd

Desiredd Well-Known Member
    Sahara V Vulcan Overlord Elder Emperor Martian

sahara is a planet full of rands and fake ogs

12. IamKao

IamKao Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Overlord Elder Emperor Magma Martian

Thank you for clearing that up didn't know.

13. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Well-Known Member
    Sahara II Ra Oak Pioneer

I do knk
    He would know, he has top rank on sahara :)

14. CraftStarOr123

CraftStarOr123 Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Ash Emperor

You are the fake og... No alpha ew

15. Desiredd

Desiredd Well-Known Member
    Sahara V Vulcan Overlord Elder Emperor Martian

i never said i was og. hm

16. Qcy

Qcy Active Member
    Elder Emperor Martian

Not relevant to the convo, let's not.