Favourite Planet

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CraftStarOr123, May 18, 2018.

?

What do you think?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

12.5%
  3. Neutral

12.5%
  1. CraftStarOr123

CraftStarOr123 Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Noble Ash

There should be a thing called a 'favourite planet'. This would be a planet that a player can select by right clicking the planet he wants to set as favourite in /servers menu (or the compass GUI at lobby). You might be wondering what does a favourite planet do? It will teleport you to that planet after 30 seconds of standing still in hub. Why is it useful? Some people can't use console clients and are having a hard time setting one up. This will be another choice for afking. If the planet is rebooting then it will add you to the queue 30 seconds after the planet is back up, so if its full it will give enough time for other players to get online before afkers get on.
    Notice how console client would still be a bit better for those who do use it, as you can set it to be shorter than 30 seconds.
    Please feel free to comment any feedback to this ;)

2. Herobrine64

Herobrine64 Active Member
    Supreme

+1 it should also add that planets icon the the left of your compass, so you can click it when you log on

3. CD001

CD001 Member
    Divergent

+1 I love it after reboots it's annoying

4. noah1018

noah1018 Member
    Spruce Sahara II Magma Emperor

-1 getting a console client isnt hard and if you do have a favorite planet set and your afk the 15 minute timer is kinda useless as you will constantly keep joining back

5. CraftStarOr123

CraftStarOr123 Alpha Tester II
    Alpha Tester II Noble Ash

The 15 minutes timer is to let new players join so the planet won't be full. There is a 30 sec cooldown before it joins back so other players can join during that time. Maybe it can make it so those who log back in with the favorite planet thing gets sent back to the end of the queue regardless of rank to make it a bit more fair.
    Also not everybody can set up a console client...

6. chrissquid

chrissquid Member
    Sahara II

+1 but i think it shouldn't work if the player was kicked for being afk, and only work for planet reboots.

7. chrissquid

chrissquid Member
    Sahara II

Sorry i wasn't really specific with what i meant. I mean if a player is kicked for being afk, it shouldn't let them join back yet if the planet reboots, they will join back after the 30 seconds.

8. Supersitos

Supersitos Member
    Scoria Sahara I Noble

Just set up a mod with auto-reconnect and auto join text : /j (insert planet number here) one mod you can do this with is the 5zig mod (yes it is an allowed modification)

9. Kevin0808

Kevin0808 Member
    Sahara II Oak Ra

do you just down vote everything without even researching the facts? You can't just join back as you get disconnected, not sent to lobby for the 15 minute timer.