New ways of spending.

Discussion in 'Archived Suggestions' started by Mistii_, Mar 31, 2018.

?

Add this?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Ehhhh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Mistii_

Mistii_ Active Member
    Sahara III Ash Elder

So i, and my gang members as well, think that there should be new ways of buying items in game. Such as the auction house where you can buy in game items for money also in game. However what if all of the chat flood of sales was not needed? People would not get warned for spam and muted as often and the community would be a better place with this also allowing staff to spend their time on more important things than chat spammers.

Idea -
    My first idea is to implement a new type of auction house so when you type either /e /ah or /auctionhouse etc.... you get presented with a simple chest GUI such as the one when doing /gkit. On this GUI you get multiple options, firstly Money or whatever it will be named then, Energy and finally Autioneer.

You could add more methods than this dont get me wrong such as tokens (however in my opinion this may ruin the mystery man) and other currencies. However these would be the main 3 in my opinion. Energy and money is self explanatory money, is what we are currently using and the energy market is where players buy their items using energy placed in their inventories. Now the auctioneer would be used as a bidding sort of thing, a player would put in their bids and the owner would look at it and either accept or decline the bid to be put above the previous one. (players could put items into a sort of shared pv to be looked at only by the seller of the item however he cannot withdraw them from the GUI only the player who put them there can. The player decides when to do G1 G2 LAST CALL and SOLD.

Now the selling GUI would look different, there would be a blue dye (energy), a bank note (money) and a head named Autioneer for the last one. You would click the ones you want to sell your item on so say i was selling some GKIT iron gear and wanted energy or money i would click energy and enter that i want 300,000 raw energy and then enter that i wanted 750,000 cash (sahara nrg prices smh) and then press an emerald block or something to go, however the auctioneer GUI would be different i will leave that to you guys.

Benefits -
    Now what would be the benefits of implementing this idea?
    - Staff would be able to read the chat clearer because spam would be shortened.
    -The community would talk more instead of just looking in chat to buy something.
    -It makes the server easy and simple to navigate when buying an item.
    -It makes the server look like it has more depth and more custom uhhh..... yeh custom thingy... :l.
    -It makes it so staff can be more relaxed and like i previously said focused on other stuff, therefore the server would not be in dire need of staff.

Thank you for reading my post, i hope this idea gets added but i can understand if it doesn't anyhow i hope this inspired a few more of you to make suggestions and if it gets added great! Please leave +1's or -1's so i can see majority's votes also leave feedback of what i should change or add to this for future and for staff who want to know. Thank you again!

2. ImNotAlbino

ImNotAlbino Well-Known Member
    Emperor Magma Martian

+1 Well thought out idea. :)

3. Purp1e_

Purp1e_ Well-Known Member
    Sapling Supreme Ulterior Ash

+1 I like it! Nice idea.

4. Mistii_

Mistii_ Active Member
    Sahara III Ash Elder

5. ImNotAlbino

ImNotAlbino Well-Known Member
    Emperor Magma Martian

6. BlueKnight04

BlueKnight04 Active Member
    Spruce Ash Imperial Plutonian Pioneer

+1, but on ulu the spam is not selling stuff, it's the gang buttake saying random sht

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. KoalaChaos

KoalaChaos Member
    Sapling Sahara II

+1 esketit

8. Mistii_

Mistii_ Active Member
    Sahara III Ash Elder

Thank you :D

9. Vapidity

Vapidity Active Member
    Elder

you say its custom but i have seen a VERY similar auction house on another server, however i do like this

10. TwoHeartzz

TwoHeartzz Active Member
    Vulcan Overlord Elder Emperor

Honestly, being able to see this in chat makes a server feel alive. I do think that being a staff member also should not be an easy job, it should be something that challenges them.

11. GandhisDad

GandhisDad Active Member
    Divergent Imperial

12. Mistii_

Mistii_ Active Member
    Sahara III Ash Elder

Please PM me the server, I would like to check this out :D
    However this hopefully would open up the community to talking about different stuff, also you say alive when it often brings in toxicity.
    Thank you :D

13. MarshmallowMan55

MarshmallowMan55 New Member
    Sahara II Ash Pioneer

14. Kryelite

Kryelite Well-Known Member
    Imperial Magma

+1 creative :)

15. Mistii_

Mistii_ Active Member
    Sahara III Ash Elder

Thanks dudes!

16. k2bringit

k2bringit Member
    Supreme Plutonian

+1 Great Idea, you could also add in the new /ah system on CosmicPvp. Which adds the ability to bid on items and increase the bid amount.

17. Savvas_7GR

Savvas_7GR Well-Known Member
    Sapling Sahara II Scoria Emperor Plutonian

+1 :3 really cool feature

18. Mistii_

Mistii_ Active Member
    Sahara III Ash Elder

Thank you for your votes, have not seen the new cosmic pvp yet, but i have heard of it. However from what i have heard you can only bid cash, on this you can bid whole inventories if you want! You put in your offer into a GUI and it displays it to the owner when they click on your head.

19. Slushyman119

Slushyman119 Member
    Sahara V Spruce Ash Pioneer

20. ResilientDC

ResilientDC Member
    Sahara III

+1 from ya friendly neighborhood Res ;)