trembo

Administrator

Administrator
    1. XxIsaacBxX
      XxIsaacBxX
      What time is ulu's event happening
    2. iCraft_ed
      iCraft_ed
      Hey around 5 mins ago i was pvping in zyphon planet and my lvl 70 p5 pickaxe, dia or satchel, and dia satchel were whitescrolled when i was killed by guard. after i spawned at spawn i was poisoned by guard and died again losing all of my whitescrolled stuff. please help i worked so hard to get that stuff
      1. CraftStarOr123
        CraftStarOr123
        This glitch happened to a few people on sov... But they won't refund you in game items...
        Oct 7, 2018
      2. iCraft_ed
        iCraft_ed
        Then wtf am I supposed to do? that’s stupid bc it’s not our fault, it’s the fault of the server and we should get our stuff back. What’s the point of implementing white scrolls if they’re useless.
        Oct 8, 2018
    3. MysticTheMelon
      MysticTheMelon
      Did u like the pic xd
    4. MysticTheMelon
    5. Sniper_45
      Sniper_45
      I sent a ban appeal but it was denied
    6. Sniper_45
      Sniper_45
      Can you please unban me. I did nothing wrong. I have never shared my account and when I got home it said that I was banned. Please remove my ban, please
      1. Purp1e_
        Purp1e_
        If your ban appeal was denied then admins do think that you were breaking rules of the server and have to wait out your ban. (Unless it was permanent)
        Aug 27, 2018
    7. the_great_aidini
      the_great_aidini
      i have a question if someone invites me and tell me to come to there cell then kick me and kill me is it bannable please tell me ty
      1. CraftStarOr123
        CraftStarOr123
        This isn't bannable, just a scummy move.
        Aug 11, 2018
      2. Dart_Runner
        Dart_Runner
        Probably best to make a discussion or ask in shoutbox, but yes it is scummy and not bannable.
        Aug 11, 2018
    8. KroweGaming
      KroweGaming
      so my ban appeal was denied but it says unfair and it was shiva and trembo says i was cheating can u please explain
    9. Solarzx
      Solarzx
      yo just wanted to know how to report some1? and l also wanted to know if saying 'i suggest that you kill yourself' is bannable if so i can get someone banned
      ty
      1. AppleOfficial
        AppleOfficial
        You post ban reports here: https://www.cosmicprisons.com/forum/index.php?forums/23/
        keep in mind we can only accept video evidence.
        Its not banable if someone says what you quoted, if a player is harassing you, make good use of /ignore, /dnd, or even /f global if it gets to that point.
        Jun 28, 2018
    10. chucky1912
      chucky1912
      Please read my confronsation with u guys
    11. TGWTom
      TGWTom
      I Would llike a good conversation about my ban not asking for a unban i would like to add questions thanks
    12. JustABanana
      JustABanana
      trembo explain me why u denied my appeal. its a false ban did u even read what i said in my appeal or just decided to deny
      1. Vapidity
        Vapidity
        They won’t of unbanned you as they cannot tell who the user was on the account at that time. Looking at the ban panel it shows you are eligible to buy yourself an unban, and in this case I think that, that is your best option.
        May 14, 2018
        Purp1e_ likes this.
      2. JustABanana
        JustABanana
        i cant buy an unban.. i mean i can but dont have money
        May 14, 2018
      3. Vapidity
        Vapidity
        feel free to start a conversation in PMs with Trembo but he'll most likely say the same thing, and also, a staff members wall isn't the place to appeal and appeal decision
        May 14, 2018
    13. Desiredd
      Desiredd
      TREMBO IS THE BLACK HOOD LOOK AT HIS PROFILE PICTURE
      1. Purp1e_ likes this.
    14. P0LAND
      P0LAND
      Trembo > P0LAND
      1. Purp1e_ likes this.
    15. FadeLynxy
      FadeLynxy
      Hey hypepvp lagged out since so many people and got shiuved why? he doesnt hack at all u can ss he has a ass computer and plays with a hot spot so he has trash connection pls unban him its so bs that shiva banned him for no reason accept lag
      1. Aproxxy
        Aproxxy
        Same thing happened to me but the staff takes 10 god damn years to look at the bans so no point in even trying to comment
        Apr 28, 2018
    16. xNoFlex
      xNoFlex
      Trembo Why don't they have a messageing system on the forums?
      1. trembo
        trembo
        Apr 16, 2018
        Vapidity likes this.
      2. xNoFlex
        xNoFlex
        Oh ok.I just never noticed it :\
        Apr 17, 2018
    17. Minevader23
      Minevader23
      Hey Trembo ❤️ If you get time look at my appeal (shiva) thx -Pyrix_Placy/Melissa❤️
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Minevader23
        Minevader23
        Thx purp❤️ Your right they have to go through so many others.
        Apr 15, 2018
      3. CannonerFred
        CannonerFred
        they also got some of em bug reports and they gotta go through preparing for planet resets. TS appeals take like 1-2 days and forum appeals could take up to a week
        Apr 16, 2018
      4. Minevader23
        Minevader23
        Dang it’s a lot of work thought it was fast
        Apr 16, 2018
    18. Desiredd
      Desiredd
      1. View previous comments...
      2. _KKona
        _KKona
        How can you ask for people to look at your channel on a prisons forum, when you don't even make prisons videos mate?
        Feb 26, 2018
        SoppeJam likes this.
      3. P0LAND
        P0LAND
        Because he's a meme
        May 12, 2018
      4. Desiredd
        Desiredd
        uh its a meme its not my youtube channel
        May 12, 2018
    19. Badhangovers
      Badhangovers
    20. CALEBM23009
      CALEBM23009
      I got killed by a hacker in the beginner mine with my god pic and he was not attacked by the guards it said I was guarded and I was standing next to the guard. to make things worse it had fracture 2, fortify 3, magnetism 1, efficiency 4, etc. it was level 23. Now I would like to get this back please.